Crane scales for fast work and safety. Informs the hoist operator of the real weight of the Load directly when lifting. The scales are mounted between crane hook and slings. Using the scales whenever Load is weighed is comfortable and facilitates work – anywhere. A crane scale increases safety and Effectivity through continuous, accurate information. EXCEL Crane scales work with precision technology in stainless steel housing which in turn, even under harsh working conditions, ensures maximum reliability. The intelligent electronic measuring system provides accurate results, even with low stability of the load. So the Excel is also recommended especially for use with beams and other complex systems stop.
In developing the Excel attention was paid to ease of use. So it comes with the push-buttons "ON/OFF", "Tare" and "Zero". This ensures an easy and quick application. EXCEL crane scales are generally equipped with illuminated red LED display and provide still legible measurement results, even in dark halls, in low light conditions and unfavorable viewing angles. EXCEL crane scales are an European quality product from the house of Dinaksa. The experience of over 25 years weighing and lifting technology is reflected in its intelligent structure. All elementary components of the crane scale can be replaced easily, which ensures a long service life .
Technical details of EXCEL
- Small size with maximum precision 0.05% FS
- Tare - suppression over the entire measuring range
- 5x30mm or 5x75mm digital display with bright red digits
- LEDs for low battery indication, Tare and Balance
- High quality, durable stainless steel case
- 5-fold safety against overload
- Fixed built-in battery for 40 hours continuous operation
- automatic shutdown to save energy
- Sealed to IP65
- Operating range from -10°C to +50°C
EXCEL 30, and 75 Crane scales
EXCEL Crane Scales 30 and 75
Excel with 5x30mm display - the handy compact device or Excel 75 with 5x75mm display for easy reading from a distance.